You are: Temporary Personnel hired by SHAPE, or any other Organization supported or administered by SHAPE on a specific contract for a specific period following the NCPR Chapter XVII.
- Application SHAPE Id: please visit BSG-Family SPT and Central Processing Centre (FSCEP - Bldg. 210) with a completed SF94 and a copy of your letter of assignement, which should be signed by your HR Civilian Personnel Branch. Please bring with you: National ID and/or passport.
- Proceed to the Registration Section (RGN- Rm. 109, 110) to complete your registration and receive your SHAPE Id.
- Registration in Belgium: you are invited to apply for the Belgium Special Id Card (S-ID) released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is the valid proof of residence in Belgium for special foreigners like yourself.
- Application Belgian S-ID: please hand over the required documents for the S-ID to FSCEP-RGN; please make sure to see civilian HRM, Bldg 102; The HRM branch will help you with the completion of your file.
Then submit the entire package:
- two copies in colour of the national passport or national ID for each applicant
- two copies of the birth certificate for all children, accompanied with a translation (Birth Certificate Form) stamped and signed by HRM for authentic and original, if those documents are not made in English, French, German or Dutch.
- two copies of the marriage certificate or certificate of legal partnership, accompanied with a translation (Marriage Certificate Form) stamped and signed by HRM for authentic and original, if those documents are not made in English, French, German or Dutch.
- We have the facility to take your photos and we will ensure your application is submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The S-ID is for all ages.
You can find below the link for the related instructions. Read them well before you start the application.
5. Whenever one of below occurs, please report directly to FSCEP-RGN (No new SF 94 is needed):
- Permanent address
- Extension of temporary SHAPE-ID (validity of 3 months)
- Change of address
A special assistance within the Registration Section is available during standard working hours to provide you full support and to answer all your questions (ext 3933 and ext 5147).