Being a SHAPE member, what do I need . . . to purchase a vehicle and register it with SHAPE?
                     Here you can find a overview about the different Cases.
Case 1 (below).  How to register your vehicle under the "SHAPE" system
Case 2. Buying a NEW vehicle with a 705 label in Belgium (VAT exempt)
Case 3. Buying a NEW vehicle VAT exempt in the EU
Case 4. Buying a vehicle in a NON EU merchandise
Case 5. Buying a vehicle from another SHAPE member
Case 6. Registering a car WITHOUT any registration which arrives at a Custom's controlled area (Harbour . . . )
Transfer of ownership between Spouses !This document must be signed  and being stamped by the TVA office in Building 210 before presenting to the CEP-RGN for registration!


     BSG COMMANDER Social mediaAFN Benelux

 Facebook       Twitter      Rss       Youtube       Flickr