Traffic Accident Guide & Report


Your legal responsibilities

Following a minor accident, it’s possible to simply arrange a "Gentlemen’s Agreement”. This agreement can be settled if there were no injuries, no offences committed and no damage to public property (like road signs) as a result of the accident.                                                                                                                        
In order to provide all information required you should use the standardized European Traffic Accident Report form. In these forms the information is standardized so you are sure that the right information is passed on.


Attached you can find the mentioned standardized European Traffic Accident Report Form for your personal use.


     BSG COMMANDER Social mediaAFN Benelux

 Facebook       Twitter      Rss       Youtube       Flickr